The Salad Diet is a type of diet that can help you lose up to 6.6 lb in one week (3 kilos in one week). The Salad Diet is ideal for summer because its combination of vegetables create a unique cooling sensation to the body. Furthermore, the salad diet is very flexible, you can get to do many different food combinations, which means you'll be able to adapt the diet to your own taste and situation. Another remarkable advantage of the salad diet, is that vegetables contain large amounts of water which contribute to skin hydration and contain large amounts of vitamins that will help prevent cell oxidation and aging.
Procedure: The salads can be organized and combined based on your personal taste and needs.
Los Angeles Salad
- Two cups of cabbage cut into thin shreds.
- 10 olives.
- 2 cups of chopped cooking apples.
- 3 leaves of lettuce cut into thin shreds.
- 5 small radishes.
- 4 tablespoons of seasoning salt, vinegar and olive oil.
- Cabbage cut into thin shreds.
- A cup of sliced pineapple (with no sugar).
- Garnish with pineapple juice and cottage cheese.
- Lettuce cut into thin shreds.
- A small tomato, chopped.
- 80 grams of boiled beans.
- Half a chicken breast grilled without the skin and cut into small pieces.
- 50 grams of soft cheese cut into pieces.
- A tablespoon of lemon juice.
- A hard-boiled egg cut into pieces (just the egg white).
- 2 or 3 black olives.
- 150 grams of beetroot cut into small shreds.
- 150 grams of boiled potatoes.
- 50 grams of chopped onion.
- 20 grams of oil.
- A hard boiled egg.
- 100 grams of carrots cut into pieces.
- 100 grams radicchio.
- A pinch of salt.
- Lemon juice (one lemon).
- A tablespoon of olive oil.
These salads are some examples of the many food combinations you can make to create healthy and delicious salads.