Holiday break diet
It is normal to gain a few pounds during winter because of the cold weather and especially because of the excess food consumed during Christmas. The holiday break diet is a type of diet that will try to help you maintain your weight during the Christmas holidays and even help you lose a few pounds.
Here we propose a diet plan for the Christmas holiday break: Days: 23rd, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th and 30th of December. For breakfast:
- Decaffeinated coffee or tea.
- A fruit or natural skimmed yogurt.
- Vegetable soup.
- Broccoli or cabbage seasoned with lemon and olive oil.
- A glass of grapefruit juice.
- Fruit salad (as wished).
As a snack:
- A skimmed yogurt.
- An apple.
- Soufflé (whisk two eggs and mix them with crushed and boiled pumpkin.
- Broth or grapefruit juice.
- An orange.
24th and 25th of December: During these two days you can eat whatever you want but in moderation including sweet bread, ice cream, nuts... You can eat the same as others but only half the amount. It is very important not to eat between meals and to respect the four meals if possible.
Comments on Holiday break diet