7 Pounds in 7 Days Diet
This diet can help you lose up to 7 pounds in one week. Procedure: You can choose your breakfast and late afternoon snack between the different options. Lunches and dinners vary each day to avoid repetition.
Breakfast and late afternoon snack:
- You can have tea or coffee without caffeine.
- 1 skimmed yogurt (natural or flavored) or two pieces of fruit.
For lunch and dinner: Day 1:
- A soup of boiled vegetables or a bowl of steamed or fresh vegetables, provided there are no potatoes, tomatoes or avocados.
- Potatoes (cooked as wished: baked, boiled, fried, etc...)
- Any type of fish cooked as wished (fish soup or broth is also possible). If you decide to have fried fish, don't use too much oil when frying.
- Chicken (as wished), you can have it boiled, fried, roasted or cooked as you wish but it is advisable to cook it without the skin because that is where the highest concentration of fat and toxins is.
- Meat. You can have any kind of red meat and you can cook it as you wish.
- Fruit, you can have all the fruit you want, including avocado and tomato, and you can prepare it as a salad or eat it directly.
- Seafood, you can eat any type of seafood and you can prepare it as you wish (even in the form of soup or broth). If you don't want to have any seafood, you can change it for squid, fish or any other meat.
It is not advisable to prolong or repeat this diet. If you want to lose more weight it is advisable to visit a specialist.
Comments on 7 Pounds in 7 Days Diet